Covid Safety Reminders
Amongst some of the items we have paid particular attention to, are listed below:
- Deep cleaning, disinfecting, hygiene, and social distancing best practices and protocols.
- Heightened cleaning activities for high traffic areas such as Front Desk, Gym, and Pool areas, as well as other highly touched surfaces throughout the hotels using hospital grade disinfectant to combat the spread of COVID 19.
- All keys are disinfected prior to check in and after every check out of all guests
- Hand sanitiser is offered at each front desk for all guests and staff to ensure they are sanitising their hands on as many occasions as possible.
- Personal protective equipment of disposable gloves are used with all staff conducting cleaning of the rooms.
- Wearing of a surgical mask is used when within 1.5 metres of contract with any person within the apartments
- The use of disposable equipment, disposable cloths with a fresh cloth used in each apartment.
In addition to the routine cleaning the following surfaces in the apartments all of which are commonly touched are disinfected:
- Door handles and light switches.
- Tables and counters.
- Armrests of chairs (if not fabric).
- TV Buttons and remote controls, telephones, air conditioner (A/C) buttons and remote controls kettle handles, fridge handles.
- Bathroom including door handle, door lock, toilet seat and buttons, taps, wash-basins, counters, shower and/or bath.
- Adhering to any safety precautions or other label recommendations.
- Alcohol based solutions are utilised from all cleaning products.
- Steam cleaning of all carpets are regularly conducted in accordance of the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Management of all waste disposals inclusive of personal protective equipment.
Self Isolation Accommodation