A great opportunity awaits you if you are willing to go the extra mile and determined to make your mark in the industry. We are Australia’s newest entry in the corporate accommodation sector. Our Group is unique because we specialise in sourcing and servicing corporate accommodation in prime locations in the wider Sydney region.
We are currently seeking an energetic and enthusiastic leader to join our vibrant team. This is a great career opportunity to be a part of a growing company and lead a young and energetic team. As the Hotel Operations Supervisor, you will have a strong focus on developing your team and ensuring profitability of the hotel. You will lead by example in delivering a unique guest experience.
- Maintain excellent customer service
- Lead by example in communication with all guests
- Provide training for team members and monitor their on-going performance
- Have experience in supervising the day-to-day operations of the Hotel.
- Supervise the operations successfully towards achieving financial goals and KPIs
- Have minimum 3 years of hospitality supervisory experience.
- Have excellent computer skills
- Consistently display a “can do” attitude
- Be patient with excellent interpersonal skills
- Have strong analytical skills and good business acumen
- Have a driver’s licence and motor vehicle
The ideal Candidate must:
- Have a minimum of 4 star rated hotel experience.
- Be Self-motivated and able to work on his/her own with minimum supervision.
- Must have supervised a team of at least six personnel
- Be results and KPI driven.
- Be capable of taking ownership for self and team.
- Interact well with Hotel operations staff for smooth day to day functioning.
- Be very well presented with great outgoing personality.
- Possess high level analytical skills.
- Have excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Live close to the hotel and take after hours calls and attend to site as required
You are invited to experience this first hand and be part of our vastly connected team by applying for this job. If you believe you are the right person for this role we would love to hear from you right now.
If interested, please forward your CVs with two (2) work referees to our Group Human Resource Coordinator at [email protected].