A great opportunity awaits you at APX Hotels Apartments. If you are a passionate, driven and hands on with solid and stable experience in front office and operations, you will find this role to be suitably challenging as well as exciting.
Can you look at complex front office operations, find the patterns, and figure out ways to simplify? Are you a hands-on detail freak, driven to learn every element of your front office operations down to the lowest level of detail? Do you love seeing your customers happy with the service they receive?
If you prefer driving change to “driving the bus”, this is the place to fast-track your career in Front office operations. You will deliver instant impact, executing hands-on operational transformations across our constantly changing hospitality eco system.
APX is looking for a Senior Guest Service Agent with a proven track record in hospitality industry with the key goal of ensuring guests are always the top priority.
As the Senior Guest Services Agent, you will have a strong focus on leading your team to provide the best possible guest service while upholding company policies and procedures. You will lead by example in delivering a unique guest experience.
As the Hotel Senior Guest Services Agent, you must:
- Assist the Group Operations Manager in day to day operation of the hotel and act in their absence to lead the hotel
- Lead by example to maintain excellent customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills to interact with guests and team members
- Provide training for team members and monitor their on-going performance
- Have minimum 2 years of hospitality experience in a leadership role
- Have excellent computer skills including common business software such as MS office and worked with hotel property management systems
- Consistently display a “can do” attitude to resolve problems and suggest relevant solutions
This position will develop you further as a leader and you will become a part of a cohesive team with the sole focus of making guests our No. 1 priority. If you believe you are the right person for this role we would love to hear from you right now.
If interested, please forward your resume with two (2) work referees to our Group Human Resource Coordinator.
*Permanent residents only need apply.
**Eligible JobMaker applicants are encouraged to apply.
|Job Category||Housekeeping & Laundry|