APX Careers and Job Vacancies
There is Work and there is Ambition at APX Hotels Apartments. We believe in a work culture that fulfills your ambition. APX Careers open the door for professional growth and development, get great job benefits and learn from the best in the industry.
A great opportunity awaits you at APX Hotels Apartments. If you are a passionate, driven and hands on with solid and stable experience in front office and operations, you will find this role to be suitably challenging as well as exciting.
Can you look at complex front office operations, find the patterns, and figure out ways to simplify? Are you a hands-on detail freak, driven to learn every element of your front office operations down to the lowest level of detail? Do you love seeing your customers happy with the service they receive?
If you prefer driving change to “driving the bus”, this is the place to fast-track your career in Front office operations. You will deliver instant impact, executing hands-on operational transformations across our constantly changing hospitality eco system.
APX is looking for a Senior Guest Service Agent with a proven track record in hospitality industry with the key goal of ensuring guests are always the top priority.
As the Senior Guest Services Agent, you will have a strong focus on leading your team to provide the best possible guest service while upholding company policies and procedures. You will lead by example in delivering a unique guest experience.
As the Hotel Senior Guest Services Agent, you must:
- Assist the Group Operations Manager in day to day operation of the hotel and act in their absence to lead the hotel
- Lead by example to maintain excellent customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills to interact with guests and team members
- Provide training for team members and monitor their on-going performance
- Have minimum 2 years of hospitality experience in a leadership role
- Have excellent computer skills including common business software such as MS office and worked with hotel property management systems
- Consistently display a “can do” attitude to resolve problems and suggest relevant solutions.
This position will develop you further as a leader and you will become a part of a cohesive team with the sole focus of making guests our No. 1 priority. If you believe you are the right person for this role we would love to hear from you right now.
If interested, please forward your resume with two (2) work referees to our Group Human Resource Coordinator.
*Permanent residents only need apply.
Anyone who is hardworking and motivated and can start work immediately should immediately grab this opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures
- Cleaning and sanitising toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area
- Making beds and changing linens
- Washing windows
- Vacuuming and cleaning carpets and rugs
- Sweeping/vacuuming, polishing, and mopping hard floors
- Sorting, washing, loading, and unloading laundry
- Ironing clothing items
- Using any cleaning equipment such as vacuums, mops, and other cleaning tools
- Keeping bathrooms stocked with clean linens, toiletries, and other supplies
- Cleaning mirrors and other glass surfaces
- Emptying trash receptacles and disposing of waste
- Steaming and cleaning draperies
- Washing blinds
- Tidying up rooms
- Monitoring cleaning supplies and ordering more as needed
- Reporting any necessary repairs or replacements.
The Guest Service Agents generally work at the front desk and assist the guests with their needs. He/She maintains a thorough knowledge of all hotel facilities. Completes check-in and check-out procedures and adheres to hotel standards. And attends to guests’ requests quickly and efficiently. Visit the Job application form.
The Housekeeping Supervisor is the lead housekeeper of the hotel. He/She oversees all housekeeping duties within the hotel. Investigates complaints regarding housekeeping service and take corrective action. And assigns room attendants their duties and inspects work for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness. Visit the Job application form.
The Handyperson handles or oversee the day-to-day maintenance of the hotel. He is responsible for a variety of tasks related to maintaining and improving hotel facilities. These includes painting, managing maintenance repairs and attends to maintenance requests.
Are you passionate about providing exceptional customer experiences and driving sales in the dynamic world of hospitality?
We’re seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Reservation Sales Agent (RSA) to become an integral part of our team. Reporting to the Director of Sales and Marketing, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate closely with key stakeholders such as the Revenue Manager, Group General Manager, Operations Manager, and Director of Sales and Marketing.
Your role will be essential in maintaining our hotel’s reputation for outstanding service and maximizing occupancy rates. As a Reservation Sales Agent, you will utilize your customer service, communication, and sales skills to promptly handle reservations, ensuring our guests have a memorable stay.
Your proficiency in IT tools and property management software, combined with your passion for the hospitality and tourism industry, will contribute to the continued success of our establishment. If you’re excited about playing a pivotal role in a fast-paced and guest-focused environment, we encourage you to apply and become a valued member of our team.
Key responsibilites of this role include the following:
- Gather information about the client according to sales procedures.
- Develop and implement various sales strategies to ensure optimal level of occupancy and rates at the hotels and ensure timely response to all customer requests.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with all customers and manage system and monitor all guest requests.
- Match client needs to the product and close the sale.
- Record all enquiries in the APX Hotels Apartments Reservation Form and file in the Property Enquiry Follow-Up Folder.
- Conduct guest interaction in accordance with Hot Leads Form and follow up or forward contact details to the properties Sales Executive.
Receive and process reservations
- Receive, record and process accommodation reservations according to the requirements of the Property Management System.
- Forward Daily Reservation Activity Report.
- Ensure all reservation details are correct and confirmation of reservation is sent via email, fax or post.
- Administer all special requirements of guests at time of arrival.
- Accurately update and finalise transactions on guest accounts in accordance with the requirements of the Property Management System.
- Balance and reconcile takings at the end of each designated shift.
- Process Night Auditing.
- Undertake other duties within the scope of your skills, competence and training as directed.
For interested applicants, please fill up the REMOTE ONLINE EMPLOYMENT QUESTIONNAIRE below.
A great opportunity to work remotely from home awaits you at APX Hotels Apartments, a hotel company in Sydney, Australia. If you are a passionate, driven and hands on with solid and stable experience in coordination of projects and operations, you will find this role to be suitably challenging as well as exciting.
Are you a hands-on detail freak, driven to learn every element of your operations down to the lowest level of detail? Do you love seeing your customers happy with the service they receive? Do you have excellent administrative skills?
If you prefer driving change to “driving the bus”, this is the place to fast-track your career in Operations. You will deliver instant impact, executing hands-on operational transformations across our constantly changing hospitality eco system.
APX is looking for an Operations coordinator with a proven track record within related industries who can transfer their skills and experience to the hospitality industry with the key goal of ensuring guests are always the top priority.
The key characteristics of the position are listed below.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication and the ability to communicate at all levels within the company and with external parties.
- Must have their own IT setup at home with hi speed internet and quiet home office setup. IT requirements will be advised at a later stage if the applicant is successful.
- Must have a proven track record in project and day to day operations coordination experience using project management tools.
- Must have excellent computer software skills to assist in the position.
- Must have University degree in a related field.
Hotel experience would be a definitive advantage, however, the key skills relate to project and operations management and coordination.
- Procurement experience and negotiating skills would also be an advantage.
- Can-do work attitude with excellent problem-solving skills to work independently and remotely.
- Must be able to work in a team to ensure the job gets done promptly and efficiently.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Extensive administrative skills.
- Must have knowledge of building maintenance/construction industry.
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on urgency.
- Must be willing to work weekends if needed.
This exciting position offers the applicant the comfort and flexibility from working from their home while satisfying their career objectives.Joining us is a great career move. You will literally be helping to build the future to a level of quality that exceeds standards of other hotels.
Apply now to start your long term career path with us!
For interested applicants, please fill up the REMOTE ONLINE EMPLOYMENT QUESTIONNAIRE below.
We are located in the Heart of Sydney Australia.