APX Careers and Job vacancies
There is Work and there is Ambition at APX Hotels Apartments. We believe in a work culture that fulfills your ambition. APX Careers open the door for professional growth and development, get great job benefits and learn from the best in the industry.
APX Hotels Apartments are looking for hardworking and motivated individuals to join their Housekeeping team in their hotel in Parramatta with 0-2 years of experience. Anyone who is hardworking and motivated and can start work immediately should immediately grab this opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures
- Cleaning and sanitising toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area
- Making beds and changing linens
- Washing windows
- Vacuuming and cleaning carpets and rugs
- Sweeping/vacuuming, polishing, and mopping hard floors
- Sorting, washing, loading, and unloading laundry
- Ironing clothing items
- Using any cleaning equipment such as vacuums, mops, and other cleaning tools
- Keeping bathrooms stocked with clean linens, toiletries, and other supplies
- Cleaning mirrors and other glass surfaces
- Emptying trash receptacles and disposing of waste
- Steaming and cleaning draperies
- Washing blinds
- Tidying up rooms
- Monitoring cleaning supplies and ordering more as needed
- Reporting any necessary repairs or replacements
A great opportunity awaits you if you are willing to go the extra mile and determined to make your mark in the industry. We are Australia's newest entry in the corporate accommodation sector. Our Group is unique because we specialise in sourcing and servicing corporate accommodation in prime locations in the wider Sydney region.
We are currently seeking an energetic and enthusiastic leader to join our vibrant team. This is a great career opportunity to be a part of a growing company and lead a young and energetic team. As the Hotel Operations Supervisor, you will have a strong focus on developing your team and ensuring profitability of the hotel. You will lead by example in delivering a unique guest experience.
- Maintain excellent customer service
- Lead by example in communication with all guests
- Provide training for team members and monitor their on-going performance
- Have experience in supervising the day-to-day operations of the Hotel.
- Supervise the operations successfully towards achieving financial goals and KPIs
- Have minimum 3 years of hospitality supervisory experience.
- Have excellent computer skills
- Consistently display a "can do" attitude
- Be patient with excellent interpersonal skills
- Have strong analytical skills and good business acumen
- Have a driver's licence and motor vehicle
The ideal Candidate must:
- Have a minimum of 4 star rated hotel experience.
- Be Self-motivated and able to work on his/her own with minimum supervision.
- Must have supervised a team of at least six personnel
- Be results and KPI driven.
- Be capable of taking ownership for self and team.
- Interact well with Hotel operations staff for smooth day to day functioning.
- Be very well presented with great outgoing personality.
- Possess high level analytical skills.
- Have excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Live close to the hotel and take after hours calls and attend to site as required
You are invited to experience this first hand and be part of our vastly connected team by applying for this job. If you believe you are the right person for this role we would love to hear from you right now.
If interested, please forward your CVs with two (2) work referees to our Group Human Resource Coordinator at [email protected]
The Guest Service Agents generally work at the front desk and assist the guests with their needs. He/She maintains a thorough knowledge of all hotel facilities. Completes check in and check out procedures and adheres to hotel standards. And attends to guests’s requests quickly and efficiently.
The Housekeeping Supervisor is the lead housekeeper of the hotel. He/She oversees all housekeeping duties within the hotel. Investigates complaints regarding housekeeping service and take corrective action. And assigns room attendants their duties and inspects work for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness.
The Handyperson handles or oversee the day-to-day maintenance of the hotel. He is responsible for a variety of tasks related to maintaining and improving hotel facilities. These includes painting, managing maintenance repairs and attends to maintenance requests.
The Team Leader manages the entire department and ensure that the guests had comfortable stay at the hotel. He/She is responsible for managing the entire team and meeting the target of the hotel.